- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD5 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD5 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- US$5 for 7 days trial
With the rapid development of technology, IPTV services are becoming more and more popular, so IPTV players are becoming more and more widely used, but for some reason, it is not available in Google Play. Don’t worry, read on and it will help you.
This tutorial guide shows you how to install your favorite Android apps on BlueStacks. Even if you don’t have a mobile device to run them on, there’s nothing to stop you from enjoying your favorite IPTV channel videos.
What are Bluestacks?
Like any emulator, BlueStacks is a tool for installing Android applications to your PC or MC, you can take advantage of the computer’s larger screen, faster processor, and better graphics, while it helps you play Android games or use Android apps, Using this emulator, you can access and download any application with your Google account, just like on an Android device.
Why choose BlueStacks?
- Easy app Installation: You can install Android apps directly from the Google Play Store in BlueStacks, just like you would install any app on your phone.
- Integration with PC devices: BlueStacks integrate seamlessly with your computer devices and peripherals, including mouse, keyboard, webcam, and more. These devices will work just as if they were built into your Android device, and Android applications will be able to take advantage of them automatically.
- Game controls: Most Android games have a default set of controls that take full advantage of your computer’s mouse and keyboard, but you can modify and customize these controls in BlueStacks.
- Multi-instance support: BlueStacks allows you to open the same game in multiple Windows and play with two or more accounts at the same time. You can use it to play multiple games simultaneously, play the same game from multiple accounts, and even play multiplayer games yourself.
A list of the best IPTV players for BlueStacks
Here are the Android applications that can be downloaded and installed on Bluestacks emulator for Windows PC and Mac computers. As with any Android device, you can install apps directly from the Google Play Store in Bluestacks.
- IPTV Smarters Pro
- Perfect Player
- GSE Smart IPTV
- OTT Navigator IPTV
- Room IPTV
- Home IPTV
- Smart IPTV Xtream Player
How to install and use the IPTV player on BlueStacks?
To add IPTV Player to Bluestacks, you need to be on both a Windows PC and a Mac to apply the action, so let’s first show how to download the Bluestacks emulator on a PC or MC. To show you how to download the IPTV player on Bluestacks, read on.
How to download BlueStacks to a PC or MC?
Perfect Player is an Android application, so it cannot be downloaded directly to your PC, you can do this by installing BlueStacks. The following will take the Perfect Player installation tutorial as an example, and the detailed steps are explained below:
Step 1: Open your device and go to a browser
Step 2: Search for “BlueStacks” in your browser, or just click the download link: “https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html“
Step 3: Find the corresponding program, follow the instructions on the screen, download and install
Step 4: Wait a few minutes and the BlueStacks emulator will appear on your screen.
Step 5: After the installation is complete, click the BlueStacks icon on the desktop to start the emulator.
How to download the IPTV player for BlueStacks?
Step 1: Open the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to start the emulator.
Please pay attention: Bluestacks may take about 1-2 minutes to start when you first enter the program.
Step 2: Open the Google Play store and type “Perfect Player” in the search box.
Step 3: Find the Perfect Player application from the search results that appear, and click Install.
Step 4: Installing Perfect Player on your PC (Windows/Mac) takes a few seconds.
Step 5: After a successful installation, click Perfect Player from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it.
How to watch IPTV on BlueStacks?
You can search for IPTV apps just like you would on Android, but I won’t go into this too much, but if you want to learn more about how to set up IPTV on Android, click on this article to show you how to set up IPTV on your Android device, which is the same process as Bluestacks.
FAQs about BlueStacks
Is BlueStacks free on PC?
Yes, the Android emulator is free to download. However, while there are paid versions, this doesn’t affect the experience in any way.
What are BlueStacks used for?
BlueStacks is a popular free emulator for running Android applications on a PC or Mac. BlueStacks doesn’t look exactly like Android, but it’s easy to use and you can install Android apps from the Play Store.
Is the BlueStacks application secure?
Is BlueStacks safe to use? In general, yes, BlueStacks are safe. We mean that the application itself is completely safe to download. BlueStacks is a legitimate company backed and partnered with industry giants like AMD, Intel, and Samsung.
BlueStacks allows you to run almost any app developed for Android, including any app in the Google Play Store. So you can access live TV shows, movies, TV channels, and more through the IPTV subscription service!