Tivimate IPTV player is not new to IPTV users, it is the best IPTV player on Android, it is very popular and there is a premium version. Just because it is powerful and rich in features does not mean it is an error free, Tivimate error code 401 is common, but why it generates error code 401 and how to fix it when you encounter this situation is what this article will present to you.
What is TiviMate error code 401?
401 Unauthorized Error is an HTTP status code error that represented the request sent by the client to the server that lacks valid authentication credentials. … It may occur when the server rejects the request of the client for some reason even though the client provides proper authentication credentials.
Basically, in the general networking world, if you see an error number of 4xx, which means it starts with the number 4, it indicates that the client is performing an operation that the server does not like or allow. Error 401 indicates that the slot or gateway assigned to the user is occupied and there is an active session under that username. Therefore, when a client asks to sit on an already occupied slot, the server rejects the request.
Displaying error code 401 on Tivimate will have two possibilities.
- 401 Error indicates that the application you are trying to log in to is using incorrect credentials. For example, the Tivimate login has the wrong username, password, or server URL.
- Your provider is blocking the use of other media players in an attempt to force you to use their own branded IPTV application.
How to Fix TiviMate error code 401
- First, you need to check with your IPTV provider that your service is not working.
- Try to use other IPTV players to see if they work.
After confirming that both of these are okay, we’ll start fixing the 401 error code that appears on TiviMate.
- Try entering the user credentials again, and spelling them correctly.
- If the first step does not solve the 401 problems, go to Settings and then add it as a user agent: IPTV Smarters Player. Because your provider is blocking the use of other media players, trying to force you to use their own branded IPTV app, 9/10 it’s a Smarters rebrand which is why you’re able to replicate its user-agent and trick it into thinking you’re using Smart.
Fix “No information” on Tivimate
By following the above steps, you will be able to successfully resolve TiviMate error code 401.
How do I check my 401 error?
Confirm the URL is correct – double-check the URL in case it’s misspelled or outdated. Clear user end issues – clear the browser’s cache and cookies for a possible solution. If that fails, try flushing your DNS cache.
Does the TiviMate premium account free?
TiviMate offers a 5-day trial of the premium version. Premium costs $4.99 per year for up to 5 devices. You can also opt for the lifetime version at $19.99.
Is TiviMate a good IPTV player?
TiviMate is one of the most popular IPTV players on the market today. However, it only allows Xtream Codes, Stalker Portal, and M3U URLs, which means that if you want to use TiviMate, you will need an IPTV service that supports any of these above
How do I fix a request that failed with HTTP status 401 unauthorized?
To resolve this problem, you must use the Credentials property of the Web service client proxy to set the security credentials for Web service client authentication.