- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD5 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD5 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- US$5 for 7 days trial
iMPlayer is one of the best IPTV players available and works well with IPTV services that offer M3U URLs or the Xtreme Codes API. It is a great complement to other IPTV players such as TiviMate or IPTV Smarters. If you want to know how iMPlayer works or how to install iMPlayer, read this article and you will get the answer.
What is iMplayer?
iMplayer is an IPTV player for Android devices with a live TV application. It allows you to watch IPTV apps with live streaming, video on demand, and catch up using M3U URLs or Xtreme code APIs. It’s a lifetime subscription-based service and you can stream it for free.
Compared to TiviMate or IPTV Smarters, this is a great addition to the IPTV market. iMPlayer automatically selects high-quality HD and SD for the content you stream, and you can change it later.
Keep in mind that iMplayer is not an IPTV service provider. It does not provide any live TV or VOD content or services. It also does not have any affiliation with any third-party IPTV providers. To use this service, you need to provide your own content. It is an IPTV player.
Features of iMplayer
- Elegant, clean, and user-friendly interface
- After installing and opening the main screen, you can choose from 6 themes.
- On the main screen, you will see Add Playlist, Movies, TV Series, Manage Codes, Resume, Themes, and Close.
- It also displays Discord, Subreddit, and website links at the bottom of the page, as well as MAC ID.
- Manage Codes: connect to your external providers to provide you with a customized experience
- Supports MU, XML, TV, EPG URLs
- Allows you to generate links through the XC portal, log in to the API and walker/MAG portal using the XC portal, and log in to the XC portal using the HLS (M3U8) format
- Display time and date
- Playback SD-HD quality based on Internet speed
- Allows you to record the played video
- With parental controls
- Displays channel and program type for easy channel selection
- Customizable buttons and playback options
Please note that some features are not available in the free version, they include the following.
Premium version features.
- Customizable TV guide
- Manual channel sorting
- Favorite channels add option
- Locked channels
- Rewind function
- Recording function
- Follow up
- Multiple playlist support
How much does iMplayer Premium cost?
Most of the available app subscriptions are paid on a monthly basis. Fortunately, iMPlayer requires a lifetime membership at a reasonable price. The price of the premium version varies, depending on the number of devices supported per subscription.
2 devices: $20 3 devices: $25 4 devices: $28 5 devices: $35
How to install iMplayer on my Android device?
Since the app is not available in Google Play, we have to install it manually by sideloading the app or downloading the Apk file to your Android device.
Here are the steps to sideload iMplayer App to your Android device via Downloader App.
- Open your device browser and type https://www.family4kpro.com/dl/ to download Downloader App.
- Click Install after the download is complete.
- Then open the Downloader App and type in https://implayer.tv/d and click Go.
- Click Install when the file download is complete.
That’s it, iMplayer has been successfully installed on your Android device.
How to install iMplayer on my Firestick?
Since the application is not available in Amazon App Store, we must also sideload iMplayer using Downloader. here are the installation steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to My Fire TV.
- Go to Developer Options. Turn ON Apps from unknown sources. Get back to the Fire TV home screen. Search for “Downloader” App and install it.
- Open Downloader and enter the following URL to install iMplayer App: https://implayer.tv/d
After installation, you need to set your IPTV subscription information in the iMplayer App to watch the streaming service.
How to set up an IPTV subscription on iMplayer?
After installing the iMPlayer App on your device, you will need to complete the setup process.
Please follow the short guide below to set up iMPlayer using your preferred IPTV service.
1- Open iMplayer and click Add Playlist.
2- You can then choose to log in using the M3U URL or the Xtreme Codes API.
3- In this example, we are using the Xtreme Codes API to connect our IPTV account to iMPlayer. So please click on Use XC Portal Login API above.
4- Enter your IPTV subscription information, then click Add and Connect.
5- Wait for the channel to finish loading.
It’s great! You’ve successfully set up your IPTV subscription in iMPlayer. Then stream your favorite live channels.
Pros and Cons
No login credentials to start entering M3U URLs Nice interface and great themes The picture-in-picture feature allows you to navigate within the page while searching for other channels
Requires mouse toggle to navigate the app Requires subscription to support multiple devices and channels Limited supported devices (Amazon Fire TV/Firestick and Android TV)
Alternatives to iMplayer
Is iMplayer free?
iMplayer is free to download and use with your IPTV subscription, but you can also purchase the premium version to unlock additional features such as VOD, recording, catch-up, advanced settings, etc.
What devices does iMplayer support?
The iMPlayer app is available for Android only and supports the following platforms: Android phones, Android TVs, Android tablets, Android TV boxes as well as Firestick and Nvidia Shield.
Does iMplayer offer a streaming service?
iMplayer is not an IPTV service and does not offer any live TV or VOD content or services. iMPlayer is a media player suitable for playing M3U files.
iMPlayer was developed to be the ultimate IPTV player, with an unparalleled interface, smoothness, and features that dwarf other applications. If you have an IPTV subscription-based on M3U or Xtream Codes, then iMplayer is a good IPTV player.