SmartOne IPTV is a premium IPTV player suitable for smart TVs with versatility. This document describes SmartOne IPTV, its functions, and its installation. But the smartone IPTV is just a player, and if you want to watch shows through it, you have to subscribe to the IPTV 4K.
What is SmartOne IPTV
SmartOne IPTV is a media player for smart TVs that can play content from IPTV service providers. It includes live TV, series, video on demand, and so on. Like most IPTV players, the SmartOne IPTV does not carry any content. Compatible with almost all smart TVs, including Samsung, LG, etc. IPTV player includes multi-language, multi-account, and multi-device support. In addition, it comes with a premium video player with all the basic playback options.
SmartOne IPTV lets you upload playlists via Xtream Codes or M3U urls.
- Compatible Smart TV: Samsung (Tizen, Orsay), Lg (Netcast, Webos),
Android TV, Fire TV, Vewd,VIDAA OS, and more …!
- Multi Languages: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, German, Portuguese, Russian, Bosnian and more…!
- Multi-Account: Multi Accounts support, Multi Devices, Add/Delete as you want.
- Fast Zapping: Fast zapping channels, friendly usage.
- Advanced Video Player: Play, pause, resume, forward, backward.
- Favorite List: Save your favorite channel, movie, series for fast access.
- TV Archive: Catch up system (timeshift) for your channels.
- Parental Lock: Protect your children with parental control.
- Advanced Settings: Setup and customize the application as you want.
SmartOne IPTV offers a 14-day free trial to all new customers, so you can try the app without any restrictions! If you are not satisfied within 14 days, please do not pay. The SamrtOne IPTV player costs €12.99 for a lifetime subscription and €2.50 per device over a year.
Check out the best IPTV subscriptions on SmartOne IPTV
SmartOne for Android TV
SmartOne App will be available in Android TVs soon.
SmartOne for Amazon Fire TV
SmartOne App will be available in Amazon Fire TVs soon.
SmartOne App for Samsung Smart TVs
SmartOne App Installation in Samsung Tizen TVs
- 1. On the home screen, look for the Samsung App Store and click it.
- 2. Tap the Search icon and use the virtual keyboard to type SmartOne IPTV on the search panel.
- 3.Locate the app from the suggestion list and click it.
- 4. Tap the Install button to download the SmartOne IPTV on Samsung Smart TV.
SmartOne App Installation in Samsung Orsay TVs
You can install SmartOne to Samsung Orsay TVs in two ways.
Method 1: Install using developer mode.
For Orsay TVs, non-Tizen TVs (E/ES/F/S/H/HU/J4/J5 – 2012~2015 years of production) :
- Activate developer mode.
- Use Sync server IP address 18.104.22.168
- Start App Sync / User Application Synchronisation / Start User app sync
- Once the app has downloaded it will appear on the SmartHub screen.
Method 2: Install SmartOne from USB
For Orsay Tvs, non-Tizen TVs (E/ES/F/S/H/HU/J4/J5 – 2012~2015 years of production) :
- 1.Download the archive : smartone_orsay.zip
- 2. Unzip the content to the root folder of USB stick.
- 3. Insert your USB stick into one of the USB ports on your TV.
- 4. Wait until the tv shows The SmartOne IPTV application on a Samsung Apps screen among other apps.
You have to extract or unzip the contents of the Tizen Widget file to the root of the USB drive (FAT32 format) and insert it in the USB slot of your TV. First, confirm that the user widget directory is situated in your USB drive’s root. You can view the application on My Apps screen with the other apps. You can then remove USB flash drive from your TV (not on all Orsay TV models).
SmartOne App for LG WebOS TVs
Install From LG Content Store TV
- For Webos 1.0 to 6.0 (2015~2021 years of production) :
- 2. Press the Home button on your LG TV remote.
- 3. Doing this will launch the LG content store.
- 4. Navigate to Apps Category and search for the SmartOne IPTV app on the apps list. You can also search for the app by tapping the search icon exhibited at the top.
- 5. Select the SmartOne app and hit the Install button to download the app on LG Smart TV.
Access SmartOne IPTV APP from APPS HOME
Once SmartOne IPTV application has been installed, go to APPS HOME, then scroll and find SmartOne IPTV then lunch the App.
How to Setup and Activate IPTV Subscription on SmartOne
- 1.Turn on the SmartOnt IPTV on your smart TV and take note of the Mac address displayed on the screen.
- 2. Open Google Chrome or any browser on your smartphone or PC.
- 3. Enter the following path in the address bar: https://smartone-iptv.com/plugin/smart_one/main_generate
- 4. Fill in your MAC address and IPTV subscription information (M3U playlist URL or Xtream Codes).
- 5. Go back to your smart TV, turn on SmartOne and stream your favorite shows.
Note: SmartOne IPTV offers you a 14-day free trial. At the end of the trial, SmartOne IPTV can be Activated After a one-time fee of 12.99 EUR or a Yearly License of 2.5 EUR for each TV/device.
Alternative to SmartOne IPTV
SmartOne IPTV is one of the best IPTV players for smart TVS. But it won’t work with Android devices or Firestick. You can also find plenty of SmartOne IPTV Alternatives on the Google App Store. Here is a list of the best SmartOne IPTV alternatives on various IPTV devices.
Android Alternative: IPTV Smarters Pro, TiviMate, GSE Smart IPTV, XCIPTV
iOS Alternative: IPTV Smarters Pro and iMplayer
Smart TV Alternative: Smart IPTV, Flix IPTV, NET IPTV, SET IPTV, SS IPTV, and IPTV Smarters Pro
Firestick Alternative: IPTV Smarters, GSE Smart IPTV, TiviMate, XC IPTV, OTT Navigator IPTV
Windows Alternative: VLC Player, IPTV Smarters Pro
Is SmartOne IPTV Legal?
Yes. This app is 100% legal to install and use. It is available in the Google Play Store. But the app doesn’t offer any streaming content, so you’ll need to look for a reliable IPTV subscription service, such as Family4KPro IPTV.
Is SmartOne IPTV free?
SmartOne IPTV is a paid IPTV player, but you can try it for free for 14 days. If you’re not satisfied within the 14 days, don’t pay it.
What devices is the SmartOne IPTV available on?
SmartOne IPTV is only applicable to smart TVS, such as Samsung (Tizen, Orsay), Lg (Netcast, Webos),
Android TV, Fire TV, Vewd, VIDAA OS, and more…!
SmartOne IPTV Review
Overall, the SmartOne IPTV is worth using, providing you with lifetime access at an affordable price. To watch your favorite shows through the SmartOne IPTV, simply paste the M3U playlist link from your IPTV 4K onto the SmartOne Player app to start streaming video content.