- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD10 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- US$10 for 7 days trial
In this article, we will learn how to install Ottplayer on Samsung Smart TV and also show you how to upload channel files on the service and sync them across all your devices, read on.
Ottplayer – a service that allows you to collect all your IPTV in one playlist, adjust the channel order, and receive an electronic program guide.
Handy player designed for the latest platforms – iOS, Android, Samsung SMART TV, makes it possible to watch your favorite shows in a cozy home theater, or in any other place where there is Internet access.
The advantage of this app is that once you upload your IPTV file on the service you can watch on the devices without the need to add the file to each device on the end and you can also modify and add a channel logo through your user panel. The EPG service is also supported but only for Russian channels. The files should be in the following formats M3U / M3U8, XML, and XSPF.
- Supports protocols: HLS, RTSP, TS by UDP, RTMP
- Playlist support M3U8
- Easy management of playlist icons for channels
- No ads
Note This software does not include TV channels, it is a convenient tool for watching IPTV. A subscription is required.
To use, first of all, you will need a list of channels (m3u8 playlist). You can get it from any convenient source (your ISP, Internet Service Provider IPTV).
Check out the best IPTV services for Ottplayer here.
How to install OttPlayer on Samsung Smart TV
1- Open the Samsung Apps Store and select the Search icon in the top right corner.
2- In the search box type “Ott player” and then select the application from the results list.
3- Now click the Install button.
4- Wait a few seconds while the application is installed on your Samsung TV.
5- Now click Open and the interface will look like this.
Now go to the next step to create a free OTT Player account.
How to create an OttPlayer free account
- To register for the OTT Player site https://ottplayer.tv/, go to the login page and click on the “Register” link.
- On the page that opens, enter your details in the form fields and click on the “send” button.
- All fields are mandatory After processing your data, an email will be sent to the email address you provided with a link to confirm your email address. Follow the guidelines described in this letter.
- Your account will be activated only after checking the verification code from the letter.
How to upload your playlist on OttPlayer Panel
- Once you’ve created your account, go to your OTT’s control panel, click on your profile, and select Playliste from the list.
- Click to 1. red marked area and select your playlist on the disk.
- Give any name to your playlist on 2. red marked area.
- Confirm OK (3. red marked area) Now, your playlist has been uploaded. When you connect your device with to OTT player, you need to bind your playlist.
- Enjoy watching!
Ottplayer example stream play:
Video Tutorial: How To Configure Ottplayer on Samsung Smart TV
IPTV Smarters Pro
Considering this IPTV Smarters Pro is mainly known as a solid streaming media player. You can use this IPTV Smarters Pro on your built-in app store of Samsung Smart TV. Not only Samsung Smart TVs but also in Android, iOS, Smart TVs, PC, Laptop and other devices.
IPTV Smarters Pro supports the streaming of live TV catch-up and live updates, movies, radio streams, series, and more. For Samsung Smart TV users, IPTV Smarters Pro is a free application to use.
Read Also How to Install and use IPTV Smarters Pro
This SS IPTV is available on the Samsung Smart TV, with this SS IPTV, you can stream IPTV channels on your Samsung Smart TV. The streaming playlist format of SS IPTV are M3U, XSPF, ASX, PLS and more formats are accessible on the SS IPTV applications.
SS IPTV application provides parental control features, automatic channel changing features, appearance customization, and more. Hence, SS IPTV is free to download, you have to pay for only activation and subscribing to channels on SS IPTV.
Read Also How to Install SS IPTV on Smart TV
SmartOne IPTV is a media player for smart TVs, including Samsung TV under Orsay and Tizen, LG TV running webOS and Netcast, and all TVs running VIDAA OS like Hisense and Brandt.
SmartOne IPTV app allows end-users of Xtream Code panel or similar panels to watch their contents via their API, SmartOne IPTV allows users to watch Live, VOD (Video On Demand), and Series on all smart TVs with easy tasks. SmartOne IPTV is a multi-languages and customizable APP.
SmartOne IPTV also supports m3u playlists created/generated from other IPTV systems.
Read Also How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
What is OTT Player?
Ottplayer – a service that allows you to collect all your IP-TV in one playlist, adjust the channel order, and receive an electronic program guide.
How do I download Ottplayer?
You can get it from any convenient source (your ISP, Internet Service Provider IPTV).
1. You need to create an account on the site https://ottplayer.tv;
2. Insert registration information in the application – login and password;
3. Download the playlist to the https://ottplayer.tv (previously downloaded from your source);
4. Snap the device to a playlist.
5. Enjoy watching!
Which is the biggest OTT platform in the world?
Netflix. Netflix is one of the original OTT streaming services. It started as an online DVD rental shop, but it evolved as live streaming technology began to surface. Today, Netflix is one of the largest on-demand streaming platforms on the internet, featuring over 15,000 titles.
Is YouTube an OTT?
There’s a wide range of OTT platforms, including Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Peacock, CuriosityStream, Pluto TV, and so many more. Unlike OTT platforms, YouTube is a social video platform that was originally designed to allow everyday consumers to share moments caught on video.
Ottplayer is one of the best IPTV players that Watch IPTV for free from your ISP or other sources on your phone, tablet, set-top box, or TV!