- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD5 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD5 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended.
- US$5 for 7 days trial
GSE Smart IPTV is another popular IPTV application whose unique features hold a special place among IPTV fans. Like IPTV Smarters Pro. This article describes how to work or install GSE Smart IPTV yourself.
What is GSE Smart IPTV?
GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user-defined, advanced IPTV solution for live and non-live TV/streaming. The service allows you to import channel playlists and EPG guides from your IPTV subscription and provides an easy way to stream your channels. It is a multi-platform player with native support for Android, IOS, and Mac OSX, so you can run it on all Android and Apple devices.
Remember, GSE Smart IPTV is not an IPTV service provider. It does not provide any IPTV content. It also does not have any affiliation with any third-party IPTV providers. To use this service, you need to provide your own content. It is an IPTV player.
Features of GSE Smart IPTV
- Support Xtream Codes API and M3U Playlist
- Support Record Live TV
- Support Automatic live stream re-connection
- Support EPG TIMELINE
- Support Multiple themes
- Support Parental control
How to install GSE Smart IPTV on Android or Firestick?
GSE Smart IPTV is no longer available for direct download from the Google Play Store, so installing GSE Smart IPTV on your Android TV Box or Firestick requires sideloading using the Downloader App.
Step 1: Install Downloader on your Android TV Box or Firestick.
Note1: Type family4kiptv.com/dl/ in the browser of your Android device to quickly install Downloader. (Go to Settings>Securityand enable Unknown Sources) Note2: Search for Downloader on the Firestick to install the app. (Go to Setting>My Fire TV>Developer Options>turn on Install Unknown Apps)
Step 2: Open Downloader, Go to the Search bar and type the GSE SMART IPTV download link: https://gsesmartiptv.com/apk/gseiptvamaz_44.apk
Step 3: Download and install GSE Smart IPTV. Once installed, you can set up your IPTV subscription on your Android device or Firestick.
How to install GSE Smart IPTV on iPad/iPhone/Apple TV?
GSE Smart IPTV is one of the most downloaded IPTV apps in the Apple App Store. For this, you need to download this app and follow some basic procedures. Therefore, I am providing you with this step-by-step guide below.
- First, turn on your Apple device and ensure a secure wifi connection for further procedures.
- Now use your TV remote to go to the App Store section. Here, enter IPTV in the search bar and select GSE SMART IPTV to install it on your Apple device.
That’s it, the process of installing GSE Smart IPTV on your Apple device is very simple. Next, I’ll go over how to activate your IPTV subscription on the GSE Smart IPTV app.
How to set up an IPTV subscription on GSE Smart IPTV?
- After installation, launch the application and go to the left menu, then click: Xtream-Codes API.
- Click on the “+” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your Xtream Codes subscription information (server URL, username, password) and click Login.
- You should now see the added IPTV service in the list of available IPTV services.
- Click on the IPTV we just added and the playlist will load.
- Once it is loaded, you can watch all your favorite live channels, VOD movies and serials.
GSE Smart IPTV FAQ
Is GSE Smart IPTV free?
Downloading the application is free, it also has a paid version that unlocks all features. However, for most users, the free version is sufficient.
What channels does GSE Smart IPTV offer?
GSE Smart IPTV is just an IPTV player, and while it is excellent, it does not include any media content or channels, which means you must have a valid IPTV subscription to watch live TV shows or movies.
What devices can I install GSE Smart IPTV on?
The app can be installed on any device running Android OS as well as Apple devices, you can easily download and install it from the Apple App Store, however, the Google Play Store has taken down the app, you need to download the apk file and install it.
How to remove ads from GSE Smart IPTV?
The GSE Smart IPTV Free version displays ads when switching channels, and you need to buy it to remove ads.
To buy an application, navigate to Buy from the Application menu and follow the sale process.
The GSE Smart IPTV is one of the most used video players and can be accessed on Amazon Firestick with its cross-platform support. It doesn’t come with any playlists or videos, so users can only use it to play live and non-live IPTV streams. The GSE IPTV player is powerful and supports the recording of live TV content. Is a good choice.