The player covered in this tutorial is Wiseplay, a video and playlist player. It is compatible with the most commonly used video formats and m3u and w3u lists.
It’s a great player, and you’ll learn what it does and how to download and install it on your device to watch live streaming, movies, TV shows, and TV from your IPTV 4k provider.
What is Wiseplay?
Wiseplay is a free cross-platform multimedia player developed by two major mobile operating systems (Android/iOS). Not just a video player. It’s like an IPTV, compatible with multiple video formats and playlists. Play the channel after you add the M3U playlist available on the Internet to it.
In this way, you can quickly access many channels from your smart TV, be it movies, series, sports, documentaries, music, etc.
Main features of Wiseplay
- Video Lists You can load video lists in w3u and m3u format directly from a file, using a link or scanning a QR code.
- Cast Send content compatible with Wiseplay to your TV using Chromecast devices or DLNA.
- Android TV Version is designed and adapted to TV and AndroidTV devices.
- VR Player Play your videos in 3D or Virtual Reality format, it is very simple, just choose a video from your gallery or use a link, and connect your VR glasses. In addition, we
- have included a Cinema Mode to watch any kind of video in VR.
Pros and Cons of Wiseplay
In order to better let users understand Wiseplay video player, below we will from the perspective of its advantages and disadvantages to the in-depth understanding of Wiseplay.
Legal to use.
Add a playlist option.
Plays many media file formats.
Compatible with Android and Fire TV devices.
Allows users to cast videos from their mobile devices to their TV sets.
|Wiseplay does not contain any media files.|
Users have to add playlists or video lists.
Wiseplay for Android TV/Mobile/Tablet
Wiseplay is available on all Android platforms, including TV Mobile, and Tablets. Here are the installation steps.
How to install Wiseplay on Android Mobile/Tablet?
To download and install the Wiseplay video player on an Android Mobile/Tablet, click the download button below:
Download Wiseplay for Android Mobile/Tablet
How to install Wiseplay on Android TV?
The process of installing the Wiseplay app on a smart TV with Android TV is relatively simple, here are the steps to install it:
- Turn on your smart TV and connect it to the Internet via WIFI or Ethernet.
- Use the remote control to reach the area where the installed application is located by clicking the Menu button.
- There, find one called “Google Play Store” and type it in.
- It’s time to write “Wiseplay” in the App Store’s internal search engine.
- Once you find it, you just click the “Download” button and it will be saved in your Android TV’s memory.
Wiseplay for Firestick
Using the Downloader application makes it easier to install the Wiseplay application on firestick. You can then jailbreak your firestick to install third-party applications such as the Wiseplay app as follows:
How to Download and Install
- Go to the main menu for Firestick.
- Click the Search tile and search Downloader.
- Click the downloader icon.
- Then, click the Settings icon.
- Go to My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Downloader >> Open.
- Now, launch the downloader and enter the Wiseplay apk URL.
- Click Go.
Wiseplay for PC (Windows 7, 8, and 10)
Since Wiseplay is an application that a priori is only available on Android and iOS, we will need to use an emulator for PC that allows us to install and use it on Windows. To do this, we will only have to follow a few simple steps:
How to Download and Install
- Download and install BlueStacks on Windows.
- Open BlueStacks as administrator.
- Download the latest version of Wiseplay from these two links from Drive and Mega, respectively: link1 and link2.
- Click on the right side area “Install APK”.
- Select the APK file you want to install.
- Once this is done, and after waiting a few seconds, the application will be ready to use normally from BlueStacks.
- If you have any doubts about BlueStacks, you can check out our complete guide on the subject.
How to install Wiseplay on your iOS device?
- Click to download the Wiseplay APP file, which will appear in your APP Store
- Once the Wiseplay is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged in to the iOS AppStore app, you’ll be prompted for your Apple ID and/or password.
- After Wiseplay is downloaded, you’ll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device’s home screen.
Wiseplay for smart TVS (Samsung /LG)
Currently, smart TVS that can be downloaded directly with the Wiseplay app are those with the Android TV operating system.
However, if you have a Samsung smart TV, using the Tizen operating system, or an LG smart TV, using the WebOS operating system, here’s how to install Wiseplay on them:
How to Download and Install
- You must purchase the TV box that comes with Android TV.
- Connect it to an HDMI port on an LG smart TV or Samsung smart TV.
- Go to the Google Play store and type in “Wiseplay.”
- By clicking Download, you will install it on your smart TV in a few minutes.
How to activate and set up IPTV 4K on Wiseplay?
Step 1: To add a playlist using an M3U URL, select the pink circle at the bottom right corner of your screen and select “Add List from URL” and paste your M3U URL“.
Step 2: After importing your M3U URL, select your added playlist.
Step 3: Here you will be able to select the channels based on each group.
Best Alternative to Wiseplay
If Wiseplay is not available on your device, then don’t worry, there are plenty of Lazy IPTV alternatives popping up in the IPTV market. You will find the appropriate IPTV player below.
Android Alternative: IPTV Smarters Pro, TiviMate, GSE Smart IPTV, XCIPTV, Room IPTV and SmartOne IPTV.
iOS Alternative: IPTV Smarters Pro and iMplayer
Smart TV Alternative: Smart IPTV, Flix IPTV, NET IPTV, SS IPTV, and IPTV Smarters Pro
Firestick Alternative: IPTV Smarters, GSE Smart IPTV, TiviMate, XC IPTV, OTT Navigator IPTV
Windows Alternative: VLC Player, IPTV Smarters Pro
FAQs about Wiseplay
Is the Wiseplay app free?
Yes, you don’t need any payment to use the Wiseplay app.
Is the Wiseplay app safe to use?
Yes, there are no pop-up ads, malware, or viruses when playing media files using the Wiseplay app.
Can smart TVS download Wiseplay?
It works well, but in particular, there is no need to install this app on your smart TV, as it has the option to transfer to your Chromecast, which means you can send content from your Android phone to your smart TV.
This is the end of this article, I hope you have a certain understanding of Wiseplay, if you are interested, please follow the steps above to download and install. The official version of Wiseplay does not include content. This means you have to get your content list ready, and the best way to do that is through an IPTV 4K provider.