This article tutorial will cover what STB Emulator is, what it can be used for, and how to install and download StbEmu and activate IPTV 4K for it.
STB Emulator is an application for Android 5.0+ that loads IPTV portals and is designed to run on IPTV STBs (set-top boxes) on Android-based devices such as phones, tablets and TV boxes.
What is an STB Emulator?
STB Emulator is an app for Android users that simulates MAG devices (such as MAG 250, MAG 270, or MAG 322 set-top boxes) for streaming IPTV services through the Google Play store. This will allow you to access any Mac-activated IPTV service. To start streaming, you need to subscribe to the Mac-activated IPTV service.
Keep in mind that this STB Emulator application is configured to demonstrate the IPTV portal for testing purposes. If you want to use the application, you need to purchase an IPTV 4K from a third-party IPTV provider
Features of the STBEmulator
- Allows you to create and change STB profiles to emulate your IPTV service.
- Automatic, standard, non-standard, widescreen, and dynamic aspect ratios are available.
- Media Player support includes Exo, ljk, MPV, Auto, Internal Player, External Player, and VLC.
- You can choose languages from English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- Allows accelerated rendering.
- A picture-in-picture mode is available.
- You can set the screen orientation by the sensor, landscape, and reverse landscape.
- Enables you to use password protection for applications to further protect privacy and security.
- Allows backing up and restoring Settings and configuration files.
- Additional customization options are provided for Android TV Settings, browser Settings, Network Settings, and keyboard Settings.
Differences between STB Emu and STB Emu Pro
When you search the Google Play store, you will find two versions to choose from STB Emulator (free) and STB Emulator (Professional), both of which can be installed on your device. The free version shows ads, but the professional version does not. That’s the only big difference between them.
Price of the STB Emulator Pro
The StbEmu Pro apk Premium Edition costs $5.49 to get all the advanced features the app must provide.
STB Emulator for Android
STB Emulator is one of the most available IPTV apps for Android devices. Here is an easy tutorial guide for installing it on Android devices.
How to Download and Install
You can get the STB Emulator apk directly from the Google Store. If you use Android Box, you can access it from your Web browser or just click the link button in the description
- Open a web browser, such as Chrome, on your Android device.
- Then enter STB Emulator and search for the corresponding application.
- Finally, install and download the application.
STB Emulator for Firestick
Here are the simple instructions for installing the STB emulator on Amazon Firestick/FireTV:
How to Download and Install
- Go to the Amazon app store and download an app called “Downloader”.
- Go to your Device Settings – Developer Options – Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- Type URL https://www.family4kpro.com/stbpro.apk to download the “STB Emulator App” from the “Downloader App”.
- Once the app has been downloaded, follow this set of instructions.
STB Emulator for PC (Windows)
Before you get started you will need to run the stbemu app on an android emulator due to the STB emulator app being only native to android based devices.
So first head over to Bluestacks and download and install this great windows pc android emulator if you do not have it already as this is the emulator we will be showing you in this guide.
How to Download and Install
Now follow these below steps to install and set up STB Emulator on windows.
- Open Bluestacks
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Search for “STB Emulator“
- Click on the App “STBemu” and Download
- Once downloaded choose Open
Now you will have the STB emulator installed on your Windows-based PC or laptop but the last step is just to configure and set up the STB emu app.
STB Emulator for smart TVS (Samsung /LG)
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide to installing a set-top box emulator on a smart TV (Samsung /LG) :
How to install STB Emulator on LG Smart TV?
You will need to make sure your LG TV is powered on then follow the below steps:
- Go to the app store on your LG smart TV
- Search for the app “STB Emu“
- Download and install the STB emulator
- Once open write down the MAC Address it will look like this 00:1A:79:???
- Give this MAC address to your IPTV provider
- In the STBemu app portal settings put in your IPTV provider portal URL
- Now reload the portal and you will see your IPTV supplier’s channels
How to install STB Emulator on Samsung Smart TV?
The steps are very similar to how to install an STB emulator on an LG-based smart TV. For Samsung TVs just follow the below:
- Head into the Google Play Store
- Search for “STBemu“
- Download and install the STB Emulator app
- Provide your IPTV provider with your MAC address from inside the app
- Enter your provider portal URL in the portal settings of the application
- Now restart the portal to see your IPTV supplier’s channels
How to activate and configure IPTV 4K on STB Emulator?
1: Launch the STB Emulator application after downloading the application is complete.
2: The app startup screen appears. Click the three dots in the upper right corner to enter Settings.
3: In the Settings of the STB EMU application, select “Profiles“.
4: Select the “New Profile” option.
Note: If you are using multiple servers, you can create multiple profiles and switch between them, but for our purposes, we will only deal with one portal URL.
5: Go to Portal Settings.
6: In portal Settings, you can edit and change the portal URL. Replace the default URL with the one provided by your provider.
7: Exit one page, go back to the configuration file Settings, and select “STB Configuration” from here.
8: Here you can find MAC addresses that start with 00:1a:79.
Note: You need to provide this number to your provider. Activating the correct MAC address is important because it enables the STB emulator to access the server. If a MAC address has been created for you, you can edit your MAC address on this page.
9: Go back and select Save and Restore Settings.
10: Select Save Settings and configuration file. Finally, restart your device and begin to experience the wonderful program.
The best alternative to STB Emulator
iOS Alternative: IPTV Smarters Pro and iMplayer
Firestick Alternative: IPTV Smarters, GSE Smart IPTV, IPTV Extreme, XC IPTV, OTT navigator IPTV.
Windows Alternative: VLC Player, IPTV Smarters Pro
FAQs for the STBEmu
Can I install StbEmu on my iPad?
StbEmuTV offers you the same UI feel as provided by your IPTV Service provider for your TV. Now you can easily use your stalker portal if you have an iPhone or an iPad.
What is StbEmu Pro app?
StbEmu is an application for Android 5.0+, which makes it possible to load IPTV web portals, designed to run on IPTV STBs (Stb-Top-Boxes), on Android-based devices, like phones, tablets, and TV boxes.
Conclusions on STBEmu
The above is a tutorial on installing the STB Emulator on various devices. However, to be able to watch IPTV using the application, you will need to purchase an IPTV 4k from a third-party IPTV provider. The application does not activate subscriptions or accounts. Get the best IPTV 4K.